We therefore ask you to read the following information and check it carefully periodically in order to verify any updates or revisions that may become necessary.
EU Regulation 2016/679 imposes the obligation to inform interested parties about the various fundamental elements (specified in Articles 13 and 14), in reference to the processing of the Personal Data concerning them. As far as the undersigned Company is concerned, this is fully complied with by informing you that:
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The Data Controller is “S.B.R Solutions Srl”,
Piazza Giuseppe Garibaldi, 26 – 40053, Valsamoggia – Loc. Bazzano (BO)
Tel. +39 051-831994
To date, no Data Protection Officer has been appointed, as this Company is exempt from the provisions of art. 37 of the G.D.P.R.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Any data acquired, always in compliance with current legislation, will be processed for institutional purposes, connected and/or instrumental to the provision of access to this site, including any additional services requested by the user, in particular:
- to perform a service (such as access to the site with all its features). To this end, the data may be communicated to third parties whose collaboration “S.B.R Solutions Srl” may and/or must avail itself of for the fulfillment of the aforementioned purposes. It is however possible to consult the site without providing any personal data, even if certain functions may not be available and certain services cannot be provided.
2. for operational and management needs internal to “S.B.R Solutions Srl” and inherent to the services offered;
3. to carry out, in general, legal obligations.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
– Browsing data –
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
– Data provided voluntarily by the user –
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of personal data to this site, through the appropriate fillable forms, as well as the other contact channels indicated, involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s e-mail address, necessary to respond to requests, and of the other personal data possibly communicated on the basis of the service requested.
PROCESSING METHODS AND STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data will be processed using digital or paper media, always in full compliance with the principles of security and confidentiality. Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected or until you explicitly request cancellation (see paragraph “Rights of interested parties”). Throughout the retention period, your personal data will always be archived in compliance with applicable legislation.
COMMUNICATION AND/OR DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed, this term meaning making it known to indeterminate subjects in any way, including by making it available or consulting it. It is also guaranteed that the processing is carried out by minimizing the use of personal data and identification data, limiting their use to cases in which they are strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
“S.B.R Solutions Srl” also guarantees the adoption and observance of specific security measures to prevent the loss of data and any illicit or incorrect use of the same.
SCOPE OF APLICATIONS
The management methods, reported below, refer to this site, in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it and who interact with the services and web pages accessible electronically from the address:
corresponding to the home page of the site.
The information is provided exclusively in relation to the site in question and its parts and cannot be extended to other sites or pages not belonging to the site itself (including those that can be consulted by the user via direct links from this site).
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
According to the provisions of Articles 15-22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data, request access to your personal data and information relating to them, as well as the rectification of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data;
- request the deletion of your personal data (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in Art. 17, paragraphs 1 and 3) or the limitation on the use of the same (Art. 18);
- object to the processing of your personal data and revoke your consent at any time you wish (limited to cases in which the processing is based on express consent for one or more specific purposes).
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Personal Data Protection Authority – www.garanteprivacy.it).
You can exercise these rights by contacting the Data Controller directly via the contact channels previously indicated.